Something fun during the break of study
We didn't created those jokes, we collect the best ones. The credit belongs to
An accountant is having a hard time sleeping and goes to see his doctor.
"Doctor, I just can't get to sleep at night."
"Have you tried counting sheep?"
"That's the problem: I make a mistake and then spend three hours trying to find it."
Collection Set 1
• Application for the permission to date my daughter
• Fun Jokes about Accountant
Collection Set 2
• Science/Math/Stats/Engineering Jokes--Page 1
• Science/Math/Stats/Engineering Jokes--Page 2
• Science/Math/Stats/Engineering Jokes--Page 3
• Science/Math/Stats/Engineering Jokes--Page 4
• Science/Math/Stats/Engineering Jokes--Page 5
• Science/Math/Stats/Engineering Jokes--Page 6
• Science/Math/Stats/Engineering Jokes--Page 7
• Science/Math/Stats/Engineering Jokes--Page 8
There once was a business owner who was interviewing people for a division manager position. He decided to select the individual that could answer the question "how much is 2+2?"
Physicist declared, "It's in the magnitude of 1x10^1."
Logician paused for a long while and then said, "This problem is solvable."
Trader asked, "Are you buying or selling?"
Attorney stated, "In the case of Svenson vs. the State, 2+2 was declared to be 4."
Engineer pulled out his slide rule and shuffled it back and forth, and finally announced, "It lies between 3.98 and 4.02".
Mathematician said, "In two hours I can demonstrate it equals 4 with the following short proof."
Social worker said, "I don't know the answer, but I a glad that we discussed this important question.
Accountant looked at the business owner, then got out of his chair, went to see if anyone was listening at the door and pulled the drapes. Then he returned to the business owner, leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "What would you like it to be?"
1. A math professor is talking to her little brother who just started his first year of graduate school in mathematics.
"What's your favorite thing about mathematics?" the brother wants to know.
"Yeah, me neither."
Teacher: "Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?"
Student: "It's 42!"
Teacher: "Very good! - And who can tell me what 6 times 7 is
Same student: "It's 24!
Q: What do you get if you divide the cirucmference of a jack-o-lantern
by its diameter?
A: Pumpkin Pi!
Q: Why do you rarely find mathematicians spending time at the beach?
A: Because they have sine and cosine to get a tan and don't need the sun!
6. Q: What is polite and works for the phone company?
A: A deferential operator...
7. Q: What does the zero say to the the eight?
A: Nice belt!
8. The math teacher asks his students: "What is 9 times 7?"
He gets several answers - all are either 62 or 65.
"Come on - the correct answer can either be 62 or 65
9. Q: What does a mathematician present to his fiancée
when he wants to propose?
A: A polynomial ring!
10. A woman in a bar tries to pick up a mathematician.
"How old, do you think, am I
she asks coyly
"Well - 18 by that fire in your eyes
, 19 by that glow on your cheeks, 20 by that radiance of your face,
and adding that up is something you can probably do for yourself..."
Math Jokes--Page 1     Great Deals Home
Back to Previous
Math Jokes--Page 1         HomePage