New Opening positions in Southern California
Statistician / Data Mining Specialist
We’re looking for a
Statistician/Data Mining Specialist
work on a wide range of projects
from transaction price modeling, forecasting
, to multivariate testing and marketing analytics, utilize the latest technologies to solve challenging problems, create innovative applications from the ground up and understand exactly what it takes to create a reliable Web experience for our customers.
• Develop statistical models to predict vehicle pricing
• Track and analyze model parameters and estimates over time
• Construct forecasts of key industry metrics
• Create implementable design specifications for product innovations
• Perform multivariate testing on website design
• Analyze and optimize search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns
• Work closely within a team of highly experienced, analytically inclined professionals
• Execute ad hoc data analyses in response to business requests
• Work cross-functionally within the organization to deliver integrated business intelligence solutions
• Masters or Ph.D. in Statistics, Econometrics, Operations Research, Data Mining, or Biostatistics
• 5+ years’ experience in an analytics environment
• Strong SAS programming skills
• Experience with SQL(Proc SQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise,or MySQL)
• Solid understanding and experience with processing large data files to relational database, data warehouses, ETL, and data analysis techniques
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
Yes, we’re on a mission to reinvent how cars are bought and sold. And yes, we know our employees fuel our success. So we put a premium on the best talent and reward our people with a highly competitive salary and a wealth of amazing benefits -- including company equity, 100% paid family medical, dental, vision, and a healthy 401(k). We’ll also throw in gym memberships, 12 holidays, career training, three weeks PTO and much more. All in the name of attracting the brightest and keeping the best.
A Word About Our Culture
Our new ocean-side corporate offices in Santa Monica symbolize the best of ‘Silicon Beach’ and the direction we’re headed to as a company. We work hard and play hard – and are led by a world-class executive team who want to make a difference.
Invention and open collaboration are highly valued, and we encourage innovative thinking that drives great ideas across the entire organization. We utilize the latest web technologies to solve challenging problems, create powerful web applications from the ground up, and work hard to provide an outrageously good experience for both our customers and the people who work here. If this sounds like the kind of place where you want to spend your valued time, then check us out at TrueCar.com. We want to hear from you.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume to:
and we will ask our friends to help refer for good fit.
Back to Jobs in Southern California Homepage
Back to SAS Interview Questions and Answers Tutorial