New Opening positions in Southern California
Web Analyst(Entry Level)
The Business Analytics team at Edmunds.com
is looking for an
that will play a crucial role in
supporting our Client Analytics
Services team. In addition, this person will be expected to continually improve overall reporting quality for the organization by working with cross-functional teams to generate key insights, reports and analytics.
What You’ll Do
• Monitor various site key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Research and present trends that help examine and understand consumer behavior by utilizing our data warehouse and Omniture Site Catalyst
• Interact with product and development teams to define requirements and report on site traffic, leads submission, and advertising revenue
• Organize relevant data to derive meaningful insights that can be relied upon to make strategic business decisions
What You Need
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field: Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Computer Systems, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics
• 1-3 years of related analytics experience (preferably in Internet, High-Tech, Finance or Communications Industries)
• Strong technical skills – Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office; SQL or programming experience a plus
• Outstanding work ethic and drive to learn
• Self-starter and results driven with proven leadership ability
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a team setting
About the Company: Do you have the drive?
At Edmunds.com we're impacting how millions of consumers make what is typically the second largest purchase they'll make during their lifetime: a new car.
Aside from helping to shape the future of how millions of automotive consumers and enthusiasts navigate the market with confidence and traction, we've got a lot of other compelling reasons why you might want to find out more about the exciting stuff going on at Edmunds including:
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Competitive pay + fantastic benefits including 14 paid company holidays
(how many of your friends get to celebrate Earth Day as a paid day off?
- Results Only Work Environment (ROWE) - work whenever you want from wherever you want, as long as the work gets done
- Flexible Time Away From Work - take what you need; as long as your work gets done, you can take any reasonable amount of time off - with pay, of course
- Exciting & growing company but stable, we've been around since 1966
- Cool office space near the beach (award winning design)
Employees think it's a pretty great place to work and some pretty impressive publications think it is too: we've been recognized as one of the best places to work by the LA Business Journal, Wall Street Journal, Business Week Magazine and Architectural Record.
So if you think you have the drive then please submit your credentials, we'd like to hear from you!
If interested in this position, please submit your resume to:
and we will ask our friends to help refer for good fit.
Back to Jobs in Southern California Homepage
Statistician, Data Mining Specilist
Back to SAS Interview Questions and Answers Tutorial