First, we need to insert a pivot table, select the column you want to generate the frequency distribution. Next, drag the following fields to the different areas.
1. column "Value_Output" Field to the Row Labels area.
2. For the Values tab: change from sum to count.
3. Next, click any cell inside the Range column.
4. Right click and click on Group.
5. Enter some reasonable starting value as "Starting at",
some reasonable ending value for "Ending at", and some reasonable number for By.
6. Click OK.
7. Click any cell inside the pivot table.
8. On the Insert tab, in the Charts group, click Column and select one of the subtypes. For example, Clustered Column.You can download the following excel to test.