1. Create shutdown/sleep/restart computer shortcut
Hey, it is not a shutdown icon like yours!
By default, the shortcut use a “unknown application” icon. We can change it, of course.
Right click on the Shutdown shortcut icon, click “Properties” -> click “Change icon…”. It will popup an alert, ignore it by clicking “Ok” button. You will get a list of icons to choose from:
Spot the Shutdown icon? Select it and click “OK” button twice. Done.
Now, only need one click to shutdown computer.
- To create Restart computer shortcut, just replace with: shutdown.exe -r -t 0
- To Lock your computer station, just replace with: Rundll32.exe user32.dll,LockWorkStation
- To create Sleep shortcut, just replace with: Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState Sleep
2. Create Romete server mapping shortcutSometimes it's very time-consuming and bothering to map a remote server(difficult to copy the server address), here is somme shortcut you can create for the remote server mapping. In case if you need to do that again, simply one-click to get it done!
3. Using Tabs in Excel like Firefox, ChromeIf you have multiple excels files open, sometimes it's difficult for you to select the one that you need to work on. As you can see from the following picture, you can actually use tabs in excel just like Firefox or Chrome, very convenient.